Tuesday, January 10, 2012

It's too late

I just want to say this becuase really there is no better way to say it.....
I don't really care who our next president is. Our country is so far gone that nobody will fix this crap. We are a screwed nation and anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool. And the problems, people, did not start once Obama got in office. This downfall has been comming for many presidents now. He may not have been able to do much about fixing the problems that were already there, but trust me he didn't cause them. So remember we are screwed no matter who wins it....Blame who you like but it wont matter either way.
You may not agree with me, but that is ok you have every right to disagree. But really we have no hope here in America anymore.
It is a shame that we have come to this point.Unless Donald Trump puts his name in the running I really doubt I will vote this year because I think all the people running are douches.
Kisses!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment