Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Not in a good mood

So I have been happy go lucky lately especially on here becuase I don't want to upset anyone who might read my blog but I don't care that is why it is my blog.
I am really getting sick of the fact that people (mainly lately) only give a damn about themselves and only have time for you if it benefits them. Wake up people this is not friendship. I care about myself yes but I also care about others. Try it sometime!!
I am not a part time friend. I will be there for you anytime you need me. Just ask.

Instead of a nice peaceful blog I might use this for rants. I need somewhere to speak my liberal mind. I am sick of all the closed minded remarks that come when I say what is on my mind. HELLO people I am from a different world entirely. I do not think like you or act like you, that is what makes me, ME. You don't like me I don't care. I have become content with being confined and limited. I am not judged or competed with. I like that.
I can not express political views becuase if I do I am told why my opinion is wrong and then I am made to feel like a fool. Instead of being closed minded and one sided,  I will tell you why your point is valid, but also why I may not agree with it. I am glad I can use this blog, even if only one person reads it, it works for me!!
I have been talking with an old friend the last couple days and remembering what it was like to have someone close.
I don't belong here I belong back in California, I am sure many people here would love it if I happened to find my way back there. That is fine by me. I think about the friends I had there and no one here has yet compared to many people there. I am here becuase I love my husband. I chose him over California. I would probably make the same choice twice. That doesn't mean I am happy here though.
I just have to ask though; will love always be enough?????

2 comments:

  1. "no one here has yet compared to many people there"
    ...

    Of course not... because, clearly, I'm incomparable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are exactly correct..No one compares to you. Now did I say that was good or bad no... But really no its a good thing...maybe!

    ReplyDelete